Real estate is an intricate business; however, it is not an overly complicated business. Being aware of the trends is said to help you stay ahead of the curve. The real estate marketing insights and the trends listed out in this article is said to help you stay ahead of the curve.
Online listing portals
Dominating significantly, real estate listing portals are most used on a large basis when marketing a property. Although newspaper listings have declined over the years, people still list on the newspapers too, but the count is big on online portals.
Social media is the rage
the escalating trend in the real estate marketing industry is social media. Though different platforms fall into place, Facebook and LinkedIn are leading.
consumer’s activity on mobile devices have actually out-performed and this is very much applicable to real estate property marketing as well. In order to save time and to scale up the versatility factor, people are becoming mobile-friendly; in addition, this also helps in easy availability. To stay relevant, real estate agents should be devising mobile-friendly websites that slot in users directly from their phones.
Some of the key points to commit to memory:
- As an agent, your focus should be on the needs of the client over the commission. As a matter of fact, the ones one satisfies the clients are the ones that earn the most.
- Being aware of which items to pay off and get removed from a credit report is key!
- You can consider adding mortgage brokers to your team.
- Several real estate agents follow one size fits all approach which isn’t suitable for all great deals, so according to the requirement it has to be personalized.
- Apart from raking in record profits, the main intention of a real estate agent should concentrate on getting creative. All successful agents are savvy!
Having said all that, there are two other attributes that every customer would want and it is nothing but quality products/service and satisfactory customer service. Especially when choosing a property marketing provider, this is very important. Having easy access to images and a fast turnaround time are the other options that have tagged on to the aforesaid attributes. In a survey, people have said that a fast turnaround time was important when deciding real estate marketing provider.
If you want to start building your knowledge and skills on the key concepts of real estate, then keep tuned to Zack Childress real estate seminars and camps that will help you build your skill base. Zack is a real estate entrepreneur who conducts seminars and boot camps on real estate principles, markets, finance, and much more.